Come experience focus and freedom you can’t find anywhere else.
No one is as invested in your health as you are. Get the access and opportunity to reach your goals!
- Immediate access. Simply walk in and get started, maximizing your time to train.
- Ditch the crowds. Unlike other gyms, equipment scarcity and competition for training machines isn’t a concern.
- Member etiquette. Enjoy a respectful environment cultivated by equal expectations of everyone.
- Training freedom. Open floor plan and multipurpose equipment encourage discovery and experimentation with training.
- Train on YOUR schedule. Enjoy true 24/7 facility access.
- Bring your trainer. We charge no additional fees for your trainer if they are also a member. Conduct your business together freely.
Ready to get started?
Follow your own program
Comprehensive training resources for a variety of methods
- Are there any group classes or private instruction offered directly by the company?
No. Teqneeq sells no services or products directly. Training arrangements can be made between active members.
- Can I sign up and bring my guests or clients on the same day?
No. All new members are placed on a 30-day etiquette probation to ensure they are able to properly adhere to the etiquette prior to being allowed to sponsor guests.
- If I’m a professional health services practitioner such as a personal trainer, or rehabilitation technician, do I have to pay additional floor fees to train my clients at the facility?
No. You pay a simple membership fee and are treated as a member just like everyone else. You have full access to the facility to train clients as a member.
- I’m under 18 years of age, can I sign up as a primary member?
No. All primary members are required to be legal adults in their own right, 18 years of age or older.
- Can I have a guest if I’m a member?
Yes. Guest passes are for a day, week, or month, and are for guests of active members only.
- Can I bring my own trainer with me and be trained at the facility?
Yes. Your trainer will need to have their own membership independent of yourself.
- I’m a primary member, in good standing. What are my options if I would like to sponsor my child for membership?
If you’re a primary member in good standing, you may sponsor your child for membership if they are 16 years of age or older and have been issued their provisional driver’s license.