- Can I have a guest if I’m a member?
Yes. Guest passes are for a day, week, or month, and are for guests of active members only.
- Can I bring my own trainer with me and be trained at the facility?
Yes. Your trainer will need to have their own membership independent of yourself.
- Can I sign up and bring my guests or clients on the same day?
No. All new members are placed on a 30-day etiquette probation to ensure they are able to properly adhere to the etiquette prior to being allowed to sponsor guests.
- If I’m a professional health services practitioner such as a personal trainer, or rehabilitation technician, do I have to pay additional floor fees to train my clients at the facility?
No. You pay a simple membership fee and are treated as a member just like everyone else. You have full access to the facility to train clients as a member.
- I’m under 18 years of age, can I sign up as a primary member?
No. All primary members are required to be legal adults in their own right, 18 years of age or older.
- I’m a primary member, in good standing. What are my options if I would like to sponsor my child for membership?
If you’re a primary member in good standing, you may sponsor your child for membership if they are 16 years of age or older and have been issued their provisional driver’s license.
- Are there any group classes or private instruction offered directly by the company?
No. Teqneeq sells no services or products directly. Training arrangements can be made between active members.
- Can I cancel at any time?
Yes. We require a 30-day notice to cancel, but typically allow members out on the same day without exception if they decide to cancel.